Wedding Dhakai Jamdani Saree Ethnic Indian Beautiful Self Work Traditional Saree
- Fabric:Cotton,Net,Silk jory
- Fabric : Pure Jamdani without Blouse Piece .
- Occasion:- Ceremony,Wedding Occasions,Party, Festival,Family Functions
- Work: Beautiful Self Work
- Specialty: This saree comes from West Bengal, India by Weaver .
Beautiful Indian Designer Ethnic Traditional Jamdani Saree for Women,Girls. You can wear this saree with contrast matching Cotton or Silk Blouse . Why should you buy from us : 100% original branded collection in line with the picture shown Latest designs with high quality fabric & fashion designers & executive to suggest based on requirements.West Bengal Jamdani Saree is quite unique in its nature.The centuries-old Jamdani (or Dhakai Jamdani) weaving tradition which originated in Dhaka, Bangladesh is today carried forward in West West Bengal as well. These are feather-light and sheer sarees, with fine motifs woven all over the body giving it a luxurious and grand finish. Especially, this traditional piece of art highlighting geometric patterns and flowers and tribal motifs.